Secure Your Future Home in Midtown
Are you thinking about buying your first home but are feeling priced out of the market and tired of competing to purchase a home? Want to start investing in real estate and your future but can’t find investment homes in your price range? Tresah, located in Victoria’s Midtown neighbourhood, has become a go-to for first-time buyers and investors alike, and for good reason.
There are a limited number of junior one-bedroom homes still available for under $500,000. These modern homes offer an exciting opportunity for early investment in Midtown, Victoria’s most exciting up-and-coming neighbourhood.
Homes in Tresah West offer a modern elegance that fits everyone’s lifestyle. Each home features bright, open living spaces with open-concept layouts, condos with generous 9’ ceilings and townhouses with soaring 20’ ceilings, and quartz countertops and backsplashes in the kitchen and bathroom. Interiors boast stylish lacquered and oak-finish cabinets that offer plenty of storage, a European-inspired appliance package, wide-plank oak flooring throughout, and two unique material palettes for you to choose from.
As a resident of Tresah, you will also have access to a range of amenities, such as a communal rooftop patio with access to expansive views of downtown Victoria and the Strait of Juan De Fuca, electric MODO Car Share vehicles, secure cycling storage, plenty of green spaces to enjoy the outdoors, including a dedicated outdoor dog run area for you and your pets.
Tresah homebuyers are buying a pre-construction home for the security and stability it provides and the opportunity to build equity. Investing in multi-family real estate affords homeowners with a range of lifestyle and financial benefits, including:
- The opportunity to join the market growth and build wealth through home equity, even before your home is constructed.
- Getting out of the competitive bid buying process and enjoying a stress-free and thoughtful buying process with multiple homes to choose from.
- You’re choosing quality. Known for quality and customer service, Mike Geric Construction is a reputable builder with a 50+ year history of building homes across Greater Victoria.
- Pre-construction purchases allow you to save up for your full mortgage deposit over a period of time, allowing you to better plan and get your finances in order.
- Pre-construction investment condos offer first-time homebuyers an opportunity to break into the real estate market. When you’re ready to sell, you can take advantage of the desire for resale condos and have the potential to make a considerable profit from your investment.
- Homeowners are eligible to take advantage of tax breaks that are not available to renters.
- If you choose not to live in your new home, you can rent your condo to somebody else, allowing you to earn additional monthly income.
Location is a huge bonus when buying a new condo. In desirable, urban areas such as Victoria, BC, it can be extremely tough for many to purchase a new single-family home. By strategically purchasing condos in sought-after locations such as Midtown, you have the ability to generate significant income from your hard-earned investment.