Tresah is Victoria’s first mass timber condo development that is built from wood – from here, for here. Tresah West’s interiors highlight beautifully exposed Mass Timber wood ceilings and columns throughout the building and present a warm, rich material palette that is sophisticated, soft, and clean. A nod to the neighbourhood’s industrial past, the design celebrates local craftsmanship through thoughtful, artisanal and innovative materials.
The use of wood as a structural or finish material in homes can have a profound effect on health and wellbeing. Improved indoor air quality, acoustics, physical health, and a positive human response to wood are all benefits that are increasingly being proven by research and experience.
Mass Timber panels such as cross-laminated timber (CLT) make it much easier to insulate tall buildings and outperform both steel and concrete when it comes to heat transfer and heat loss. As a result, Mass Timber buildings are inherently warmer in winter, cooler in summer, and have lower total energy bills than a comparable reinforced concrete building.
VRF (variable refrigerant flow) heating and cooling in Tresah West homes work in harmony with the advanced building structure and exterior envelope, making your home comfortable and efficient using less energy and resulting in lower utility costs.
- A communal rooftop patio with an outdoor kitchen, al fresco dining and lounge areas, and expansive views of downtown Victoria and the Strait of Juan De Fuca
- A lobby featuring two Mass Timber communal tables, a kitchenette, a library and cafe-style seating.
- An inviting lounge and social room for private events and drop-ins
- 2 MODO Car Share vehicles on-site for residents to enjoy
- Dedicated outdoor dog run area
- State-of-the-art smart home control panel allowing for full automation of your interior – including window coverings, lighting, and security.
- Electric car charging stations and secure cycling storage
- Visitor parking
- Walking distance to shopping, dining and outdoor recreation